Last week I was given a few semi broken teapots from work, which I was given permission to bring home with me. The idea, is to paint them with acrylics, place a mate’ clear coating and then install the proper lighting and hanging equipment. 🙂 I have not created such a project before; so this shall be interesting.
In the past, I was able to fiddle with old toasters, computer towers, and various other electronic assortments. 🙂 I could keep them, if I managed to repair them. 😉 In most often times I did.
So, in the coming week you will see some photographs of my latest creations! 😀
*The teapot lamps will be used in the Butterfly Forest Homestead.* Great practice I think, for getting more familiar with wiring in ways. 😉 🙂