Figuring out Licenses for selling Herbal Tinctures

In the state of Massachusetts, I am currently looking up what licenses and permits I may need in order to sell organic Tinctures, Herbal Teas, Herbal Salves at the Boston Common.

In terms of the baked goods, per City of Boston regulations, I must have them prepared in a licensed commercial kitchen and unfortunately Boston doesn’t license home kitchens. I do not believe this pertains to what I am planning to create and sell to customers. I shall be contacting a few friends who are also Herbalists and may have some insight on the matter. 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s